Date: 17-18 July 2013
Deadline for Application: 20 February 2013
In cooperation with the EANM National Societies, the EANM Young Investigators Meeting 2013 will be held on the topic " Multimodality Imaging of the Painful Arthroplasty” in the EANM Headquarters in Vienna on July 17-18, 2013.
The aim of this meeting is to offer to young investigators a framework to present and discuss their research projects within their peer group. The Chair of the EANM Bone & Joint Committee (F. Paycha) and the Chair of the Inflammation/Infection Committee (A. Signore) will provide guidance in the preparation of the meeting program and as moderators throughout the discussions.
Who can apply?
- Age limit: 33 years or under
- The candidate is in an early stage of ongoing research or writing the project proposal pertaining to the topic " Multimodality Imaging of the Painful Arthroplasty”
- The paper must not be finalized and not be published before the meeting – this has to be confirmed by signature of the candidate
- The candidate is EANM Member, member of the respective National Society and from a country recognized by the Council of Europe
- He/she has to be able to give his/her presentation in English
How can I apply?
fill in the application form and submit it by February 20, 2013 to:
- the EANM Executive Secretariat
- in Cc to the National Delegate of the respective National Society as they have to be informed who is applying from their country
The Call for EANM Young Investigators Meeting (YIM) 2013 is now open.