International Conference on Clinical PET–CT and Molecular Imaging in the Era of Theranostics (IPET-2020),23-27 November 2020, Vienna
The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) is organizing the International Conference on Clinical PET–CT and Molecular Imaging in the Era of Theranostics (IPET-2020), following the success of the IPET-2007, IPET-2011, and IPET-2015.
This conference will provide a forum for clinicians, imaging specialists and scientists to review important clinical aspects of cancer management. It will critically examine the pivotal role of multimodality imaging techniques, combined with targeted therapies with a view to addressing the health challenges common to many Member States.
In addition, special sessions on Ethics, Leadership, Communication, Sustainable Development Goals, Radiopharmacy, and Medical Physics will be held.
Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits will be awarded to participants.
We encourage you to prepare abstracts in any of the following categories:
- Applications of PET–CT, molecular imaging and diagnostic imaging for different types of cancer: breast, lung, colorectal, prostate, neuroendocrine, thyroid, etc.;
- Radionuclide Therapies and Theranostics Applications;
- Radioguided Surgery;
- Hybrid Imaging and Other Imaging Techniques in Benign Conditions;
- Dosimetry, Physics and Instrumentation;
- Radiopharmaceutical Production Including Good Manufacturing Practices and Quality Assurance;
- Radiation Protection for Personnel and Patients;
- Quality Management in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Imaging;
- Ethics, Leadership and Education for Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Imaging Professionals; and
- Experience in establishing or strengthening nuclear medicine, diagnostic imaging or radionuclide therapy facilities, including related TC Projects.
The deadline for submission will be 27 April 2020.
* Abstract submission is mandatory for grant application.